Address Autocomplete for Magento 2
Address entry is time consuming! Are Your Customer Abandoning Your Shopping Cart?
Improve your Customer Checkout Experience with Our Address Autocomplete Extension.
Increase Conversion Rates and Decrease Abandoned Shopping Carts
Address Autocomplete allows both customer and admin users to quickly and accurately enter the desire shipping addresses with as little as a few keys strokes. Using Google Apis our extension saves you and your customers both time and money. Our extension integrates directly into Magento's address forms and quickly invokes as it detects typing and listing all the address matches the customer entry based on Google AI and the customer’s locality. Once a customer selects their address from the list of address suggestions the rest of the address fields will automatically be populated. Our Address Autocomplete extension uses Google Maps
- Avoid typo as customers quickly enter their shipping address
- Works in shipping address fields in checkout and admin order creation
- Quickly suggests a list of possible addresses for faster checkout
- Auto-fills the remaining address fields from customer selection
Buy with confidence
Install our extensions with confidence knowing that they will just work! But if you run into an issue... no problem, we normally solved all issues in 15 minutes or less.Did you know?
- Our extensions have been downloaded over 800k times, with thousands of happy customers worldwide.
- We are Core Magento 2 contributors.
- We are amongst the top 10 Magento contributor on StackOverflow.
- We provide bug fixes to almost all extension companies
- We help develop some of the top multi-million to billion-dollar brands using Magento
- and best of all we just love creating great Magento products.
Each line of our code is carefully written and tested so that you will spend less time on issues and more time doing what you do best!
Setup in 30 minutes or less
Address entry is time-consuming. With Google Places Autocomplete API integration you can reduce the friction in the checkout process by providing a single, quick entry field with "type-ahead" address prediction that can be used to automatically populate the full shipping address form.