Custom SMTP Extension for Magento 2
Having Issues With Sending Email From Your Magento Store?
Prevent your emails from being labeled as spam with the #1 SMTP extension for Magento 2. Sending Email From Magento Have Never Been This Simple
Fantastic work and an excellent plugin. These guys are the best!
Renon was super patient and supportive throughout the whole experience, MagePal always provide the best extensions you could need as an ecommerce, definitely recommend!!!
Fully satisfied with your products :)
Helpful and Supportive team
I've been using MagePal extensions for Magento 1 and 2 for years. They always work great and the support at MagePal is top notch. I highly recommend them.
A perfect Magento Extension which does exactly what it should do. And its for free !!!
Installed GTM on a commercial site today, had a few hickups but the support was great. Can reccommend.
Very good website chat support with indept knowledge, not just a sales funnel.
Quick and thorough answers
Quick and excellent service.
MagePal SMTP is a must have extension for your store. We connect our outlook account. Works great!
They have an amazing list of free modules “must have”, and with strong code and well maintained. Absolutely one of the magento 2 software house more reliable. Customer service is quick in response and very professional. Thank you for your work!
Great experience! They reply fast and are very helpful!
Solid plugins, friendly support.
Great and professional !
Sending Email Made Simple. Integrate Gmail, G Suite, Amazon SES, Office 365, and more with Magento.
Configure Magento 2 to send all transactional emails using Google App, Gmail, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Microsoft Office365, or any other SMTP servers.
Sending transactional emails to customers is a vital part of running an e-commerce store. Our free custom Magento extension integrates with all major email service providers and third-party SMTP servers to reliably deliver messages to customers' inboxes.
Buy with confidence
Install our extensions with confidence knowing that they will just work! But if you run into an issue... no problem, we normally solved all issues in 15 minutes or less.Did you know?
- Our extensions have been downloaded over 1.6 million times, with thousands of happy customers worldwide.
- We are Core Magento 2 contributors.
- We are amongst the top 10 Magento contributor on StackOverflow.
- We provide bug fixes to almost all extension companies
- We help develop some of the top multi-million to billion-dollar brands using Magento
- and best of all we just love creating great Magento products.
Each line of our code is carefully written and tested so that you will spend less time on issues and more time doing what you do best!
Setup in 30 minutes or less
Sending transactional emails to customers is a vital part of running an e-commerce store. By default, most hosting companies' mail servers are configured to send email from unauthorized senders which prevent emails from reliable delivered to recipients and ends up in their spam folder.
What is Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)?
SMTP or Simple Mail Transfer Protocol allows you to send emails from your Magento 2 store through a specific third-party mail SMTP server. For example, if you want to use your Gmail, Amazon, Microsoft, or any other mail server account to send an email from your Magento web store, all you need is to configure that mail server setting in our extension in Magento without having to do any complex server configuration.
Why use a Custom SMTP Server
Most Magento store owners struggle to limit the number of transactional emails that end up in clients' junk mail. Take full control of your email sending settings in Magento 2 and reduce sending emails to your valuable customers' junk mail folder. Emails are delivered instantaneously to their intended recipients without delays or get trap in the spam folder.
Out of the box, Magento 2 doesn't provide the ability to specify your custom SMTP settings for outgoing emails using an external SMTP server. Using this extension bridges the gap and allows your Magento store to connect to your preferred email provider securely and easily.
All you need is either an (i) free Gmail account, (ii) paid Google Apps account, or any other SMTP service (i.e Amazon Simple Email Service / Amazon SES, Microsoft Office 365).
- Send emails through virtually any external SMTP server from your Magento store
- Easily configure Magento 2 SMTP settings from within Magento2 store admin
- Complete control of custom SMTP server settings: Hostname, Port, Username, Password, and more
- Self-test option, which lets you verify your email credentials are correct before saving
- Support Multi-store, configurable different email providers/accounts per store
- Support secure SMTP servers: TLS / SSL, Plain-text, username/password, CRAM-MD5 authentication
- Customize email headers: From / Reply-To / Return-Path
- Integrate with any third-party SMTP server
SMTP Service Providers
Our extension works with all major SMTP provider
- Gmail / Google App / G Suite
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
- Microsoft Office 365 / Outlook / Hotmail
- Elastic Email
- Verizon / Yahoo Mail / AOL Mail
- O2 Mail
- Your Company SMTP Server
Benefits of using an SMTP Provider
Since most SMTP server does not use Port 25, you'll reduce the probability that an ISP might block your email or flag it as SPAM. Also, all your emails sent from Magento will be searchable and backed-up in your email account on Google's servers.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Can I use any SMTP Provider?
Yes, once your mail server offer SMTP protocol our extension should work
Does this extension support OAuth?