Optimized for Magento 2
Build from the ground up to take advantage of Magento's latest technology and features
Configure Magento 2 to send email using Google App, Gmail, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Microsoft Office365 and many other SMTP servers
Sending transactional emails to customers is a vital part of running an e-commerce store. Our free custom Magento extension integrates with all major email service provider and third-party SMTP server to reliably deliver messages in customers' inbox.
By default, most hosting companies mail servers are configured to send email from unauthorized senders which prevent emails from reliable delivered to recipients. Therefore, most Magento store owners struggle to limit the number of transactional emails that end up in clients' junk mail.
Emails are delivered instantaneously to their intended recipients without delays or get trap in the spam folder.
All you need is either a (i) free Gmail account, (ii) paid Google Apps account or any other SMTP service (i.e Amazon Simple Email Service / Amazon SES, Microsoft Office365 )
Benefits of using SMTP with your Magento Store
Since Google's SMTP server does not use Port 25, you'll reduce the probability that an ISP might block your email or flag it as SPAM. Also, all your emails sent from Magento will be searchable and backed-up in your email account on Google's servers
How to Install SMTP
To add SMTP functionality to your Magento 2 e-commerce site is a simple as installing our custom extension using composer
How to Configure SMTP with Magento
To configure our extension all you need is your username, password, and SMTP host. Our extension removed all the technical barriers and makes it easy to configure Magento to send email using all popular SMTP gateway.
SMTP Extension Features
- Send emails through virtually any external SMTP server from your Magento store
- Easily configure Magento 2 SMTP settings from within Magento2 store admin
- Complete control of custom SMTP server settings: Hostname, Port, Username, Password, ...
- Self-test option, which lets you verify your email credentials are correct before saving
- Support Multi-store, configurable different email providers/accounts per store
- Support secure SMTP servers: TLS / SSL, Plain-text, username/password, CRAM-MD5 authentication
- Customize email headers: From / Reply-To / Return-Path
- Disable/enable module from admin
- Developer Friendly
List of Popular Supported SMTP Service Providers
- Google App
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
- Microsoft Office365
- Elastic Email
- AOL Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- O2 Mail
- Your Company SMTP Server
- and many other SMTP servers